⚙️ How can I tell if I used Sign in with Apple for my Ten Percent Happier account?
There are several reasons you might need to know the address your Ten Percent Happier account's registered to and if you're an Apple customer, you might have signed up using Sign in with Apple. You can check this using the steps below from Apple's support article Manage the apps you use with Sign in with Apple.
View the apps using your Apple ID
When you use Sign in with Apple, you can sign in to participating third-party apps and websites with your Apple ID. To see a list of the apps you're currently using with Sign in with Apple and manage your preferences for each one, go to Apple ID settings on your device or sign in to your Apple ID account page.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app, then tap [your name].
- Tap Password & Security
- Tap Apps Using Your Apple ID.
On your Mac
- Choose Apple menu, then click System Preferences.
- Click Apple ID, then choose Password & Security.
- Under Apps using Apple ID, click Edit.
On the web
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Go to the Security section, then go to Apps & Websites using Apple ID.
- Select Manage.
If you're looking for your account registration and you're still signed into the app, the quickest way to find it is using the steps in our Help Center article How can I tell what address my app is signed into?
If you run in to any snags you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.