I heard about a Ten Percent Happier App discount on the podcast.
Occasionally we offer discounts on our podcasts for subscriptions to the Ten Percent Happier meditation app. Here's how to claim that discount if it's still current.
Podcast discount offers only work for accounts that don't already have an active trial or subscription.
Podcast discount offers are redeemed on our website to a new or free (unsubscribed) Ten Percent Happier app account, then used in the app on your Android device, iPhone or iPad
Claim Your App Subscription Discount
- Go to the website your host mentioned in the podcast. You can check the show notes if you don't remember it or email us at email@example.com and we'll help you out.
- Click the red, Discount button.
- If you already have a Ten Percent Happier app account, be sure to tap the words Log In at the top. Otherwise, go ahead and create a new account.
- Our Help Center article How to Tell What Address Your App Is Signed Into will help you make sure you apply your discounted subscription to your current address.
- If you create a new account, keep track of how you register it. You'll need to sign into the same account in the app on your mobile device.
- Once you create your account, you'll be taken to the secure payment page.
- If you live outside the United States and are having difficulty with the Zip Code field, please enter our office Zip Code which is 02109.
- When you click Get Started, your purchase will go through. Please write down your account registration information.
- Download the free Ten Percent Happier app onto your mobile device and sign into the subscription you purchased. For the steps to get signed into that account, please check out our Help Center article Sign Into Ten Percent Happier With an Existing Account.
If you run into any snags or have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help you learn and practice using mindfulness meditation.