How do I cancel my subscription?
How to cancel your subscription to the Ten Percent Happier app:
The method for canceling your subscription varies depending on how you subscribed so please follow the instructions below for the platform you used to purchase your subscription. You can check your subscription status in the app settings this way:
- Tap Profile in the lower right corner.
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon in the upper right corner.
- Under MEMBERSHIP, tap Subscription.
- The Type of subscription can be any of the following: Google / Apple / Web (purchased from the Ten Percent Happier website) / Gift / Complimentary / Organization / Promotional / Referral.
- Tap your subscription to see additional details and link directly to management information for your subscription source. There are also instructions at the bottom of this article.
If you're in a free trial of Ten Percent Happier, your Subscription page will look like this:
If you have an active subscription to Ten Percent Happier, your Subscription page will look like this (note: the Type will vary):
After canceling your subscription you'll continue to have access to the Ten Percent Happier premium content until your subscription is set to expire.
The following subscription types do not need to be canceled because they don't renew: Gift, Complimentary, Organization, Promotional, Referral. For any further assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
If you subscribed via Apple's App Store:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap Your Name at the top of the screen.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Select the Ten Percent Happier subscription.
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" and confirm your cancellation to stop it from auto-enrolling you in a paid subscription.
- If you have any trouble with these steps or need to cancel from your desktop computer, please consult Apple’s support page here.
- You can confirm all your Apple ID Trials and Subscription purchases by logging into your Apple ID account on their website at See Your Purchase History For the App Store, or by accessing your Purchase History in your Settings app.
Note: We're unable to cancel your Apple subscription for you so you must follow the above steps to cancel it yourself. If you see the subscription expiration date at the top of your listing, and scrolling to the bottom you don't see a link to cancel your subscription (instead you see text that suggests you can "resubscribe"), this indicates that you have already successfully canceled your subscription and do not need to take further action.
If you subscribed via Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Check that you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines) and then Subscriptions
- Select the Ten Percent Happier subscription
- Tap "Cancel subscription"
- Follow the instructions
- If you have any trouble, please consult Google’s support page here.
If you subscribed via the Ten Percent Happier website:
- To manage or cancel your subscription, please email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the email address you used to register your subscribed account.
- If you're unsure of the email or login method you used when purchasing your subscription, sharing the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase is may help us to locate your account.