Do you offer refunds?
The refund process depends on where you purchased your subscription.
Subscriptions to Ten Percent Happier are sold through the Ten Percent Happier website, Apple's App Store, and Google Play. If you're unsure how you purchased your subscription please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ten Percent Happier website or Google Play
If you purchased your subscription directly through our website or through Google Play please email us at email@example.com for assistance. For yearly subscription purchases made through the tenpercent.com website or through Google Play we're usually able to accommodate refund requests made within 30 days of purchase. If your purchase was made through Google Play please include a copy of your purchase receipt or your Google Play Order Number (begins with GPA) along with your refund request.
Apple App Store
If you subscribed to Ten Percent Happier through the App Store you'll need to reach out to Apple directly with your refund request. Apple manages all billing and refunds for in-app purchases. For your privacy, Apple doesn't allow us to request refunds, process refunds or manage your App Store account in any way.
We recommend you call Apple directly. You can find the phone number for your area on their website using this Applecare Worldwide Phone Number Link. Be sure to ask for iTunes Support billing when you call. Those are the people at Applecare who have access to purchases made with your Apple ID. You can read more about their refund process and policy at Apple Refund Website.
Alternatively you can try their automated refund system which works like this:
- To request a cancellation and refund from Apple please find the Apple purchase receipt emailed to your Apple ID email address and select the "Report a Problem" link toward the bottom of the receipt.
- After signing in with your Apple ID and password, locate your Ten Percent Happier subscription and select "Report a Problem," choosing either the "I didn't authorize this purchase" or "I didn't mean to renew my subscription" dropdown option depending on which is available to you. This will guide you through the process of contacting Apple with your refund request.
If the automated system doesn't work you'll need to call Apple Support using the instructions above.
Need more information regarding Apple refunds?
- Read about Apple's refund rules and process on their website at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084.
- Request a refund for a subscription made through the App Store at reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Contact Apple Support directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/ and click on Music, Apps and Services.
- Call Apple directly and ask for a billing specialist. You can find the Customer Support phone number for your area on their website at Applecare Worldwide.