How do I find my meditation coach's availability?
You'll find your coach's availability and book sessions through the coaching dashboard in the Ten Percent Happier app. You can book a session up to 60 days out and if you don't see any availability for your coach, they might be on retreat. You're welcome to reach out to email@example.com with any questions or to find out when they'll be back.
Book a Session with Your Coach
- Open your
- iPhone or iPad: Tap the Profile icon in the upper, left corner of the screen.
- Android phones or tablets: Tap the Profile icon in the upper, right corner of the screen.
- Tap Manage Bookings.
- Tap Book Now.
- Tap one of the dates circled in red. Those are the dates your coach has availability.
- Scroll down to see all the times your coach is available on that date and tap the one that works for you.
- Tap Book Now at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Continue.
Add a Session to Your Personal Calendar
- Make sure you're using either Apple's Calendar app or Google Calendar on your device. See below for help.
- Tap the Session you want to add to your calendar.
- Apple Devices: Tap Add in the upper, right corner.
- Android Devices: Tap Save in the upper, right corner.
If you tap your session and get a message that says, "You're All Set," you've already added this appointment to your calendar.
You need to have your calendar integrated into the phone's native calendar app because that's how the Ten Percent Happier app can communicate with it.
- If you're on an Apple device, your calendar needs to be set up in the Calendar app. Apple has instructions on how to do that here, Set Up Multiple Calendars on iPhone and iPad.
- If you're on an Android, you'll need to have the Google Calendar app set up. Information on setting up Google Calendar is here, Get started with Google Calendar.
- If you don't use either of these apps, you'll need to add your appointments to your calendar manually.
If you need more information or help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.