Managing your Teams subscription
How to manage a subscription to the Ten Percent Happier app for Teams
Thanks for subscribing to Ten Percent Happier Teams! When you get a subscription through our website you make the purchase for a specific account, then log into the same account on your Apple or Android device using the subscribed address and everything will be unlocked. If you create a different account or log into a different address your subscription won't show. Here's how you can manage your subscription.
How can I find my receipt?
To find the receipt from Ten Percent Happier for your Ten Percent Happier subscription please check the email address you used for the purchase. We would send the receipt there and it has the subject line Your receipt from Ten Percent Happier if you want to search for it. Your receipt has your subscription dates on it.
When does my subscription end or renew? How much does my subscription cost?
Once you log in to your Teams account, you will be greeted by the following screen:
The Total Billed line shows you how much you owe at the start of each billing cycle (in this case, $87.50). The Renews On date also lets you know when you will next be charged to keep your subscription active.
How many seats do I have left in my Teams subscription?
In the Teams Admin account page shown above, you can see the following information related to seats:
- Seats - the number of total seats associated with your Teams account (in this example 10)
- Seats Redeemed - the number of seats that have been redeemed for a valid subscription including the admin account (in this example 1). To see which employee accounts are associated with your Teams account, click the View Members link to the right.
- Seats Remaining - the number of seats that are available to be redeemed by your employees (in this example 9). If you would like to add additional seats, please see this article: https://support.tenpercent.com/article/86-how-do-i-add-seats-to-my-teams-account
How can I change my payment method?
If you think there's an issue with your payment method on file with us please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a secure link to update it.
How can I cancel?
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- To cancel your subscription, please email our customer support team at email@example.com and include the email address you used to register your subscribed account.
- If you are unsure of the email or login method you used when purchasing your subscription, sharing the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase is the quickest way for us to locate your account.
After canceling your subscription you'll continue to have access to the Ten Percent Happier premium content until your subscription is set to expire. This will be true for both you and all of your employees. For any further assistance, please email Ten Percent Happier customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.