Our meditation teachers' answers to common questions about mindfulness meditation.
- Using active inquiry to learn more about difficult experiences.
- Walking meditation - Is it beneficial?
- What are the benefits of meditation?
- What books can you recommend to learn more about meditation?
- What should I do when there is sound that is causing distractions in my meditation?
- What's the appropriate meditation length? For seeing benefits and also fitting into a busy schedule.
- What's the difference between Transcendental Meditation (TM) and Mindfulness Meditation?
- Which course should I start with?
- Why and how should I be mindful of my thoughts?
- Working with addictions in your meditation practice.
- Working with difficult feelings or emotions in your meditation practice.
- Working with physical pain in your meditation practice.
- Working with pleasant experience in your meditation practice.