Support for obstacles and issues that tend to come up in meditation practice.
- 🧘 I fall asleep when I meditate. How can I address this?
- 🧘 What should I do when distractions come up in my meditation practice?
- 🧘 Sometimes I feel tense or strained during or after my meditation practice. Am I trying too hard?
- 🧘 What should I do when there are sounds causing distractions in my meditation?
- 🧘 How can I overcome my resistance to sitting?
- 🧘 How do I deal with restlessness when I’m practicing meditation?
- 🧘 How should I deal with pain in the practice?
- 🧘 How can I practice meditation when I’m sick or fighting a cold?
- 🧘 I used to enjoy my practice, but recently it has hit a plateau, and I might even be getting worse. How should I handle this?
- 🧘 Lately my meditation sessions haven’t been very good, and it’s making me lose my motivation for practice. How can I address this?
- 🧘 When I meditate using the breath as my anchor, I start controlling how I breathe. How can I stop doing this?
- 🧘 What should I do when I get a song stuck in my head during meditation?
- 🧘 I have tinnitus, and this inner noise makes meditation difficult. What would you recommend?
- 🧘 Sometimes in meditation, an important thought comes to me that I feel compelled to write down. Is it okay to do this or not?