Working with Emotions
Guidance on applying mindfulness teachings to working with emotions.
- 🧘 When the teacher prompts me to feel what emotions are present, I’m not feeling much of anything. Am I doing something wrong?
- 🧘 I’m feeling really good when I meditate! Is there anything wrong with enjoying these (or other) pleasant experiences?
- 🧘 How can I deal with boredom when I meditate?
- 🧘 How can mindfulness help me work with desire or craving?
- 🧘 What should I do when difficult emotions come up during my practice?
- 🧘 How can I be more mindful when I’m feeling angry?
- 🧘 How can I work with loneliness in my practice?
- 🧘 Can meditation help me deal with grief?