Use the Search Function in the App
Looking for something specific?
As the library of Courses, Singles, Talks, and Sleep meditations offered by Ten Percent Happier continues to grow, you might want to try the Search feature to find just the right content for the moment. It's different for Apple and Android devices so check out the steps below for your mobile device.
Here’s how to Search in the Ten Percent Happier app on your iPhone or iPad.
Search by Keyword or Title
- Open the Ten Percent Happier App.
- Tap the magnifying glass 🔍 in the upper, right corner of the screen and the search bar will come up.
- Type the name of a meditation or a keyword into the search field at the top of the page.
- Tap Search at the bottom right of your keyboard.
- Scroll through the list of matches in the app. The search will include content of all types (Courses, Single or Sleep meditations, Podcasts and Talks) that match your keyword or title.
Search by Teacher
- Scroll left and right at the top of the search screen to see all the teachers.
- Tap on a teacher's photo to find all their content in the app. You'll see a bio of the teacher and all their content sorted by Courses, Episodes, Singles and Sleeps.
Here’s how to Search in the Ten Percent Happier app on your Android mobile device.
The search bar in the Ten Percent Happier app on an Android device is in the upper, right corner of the screen and searches the tab you're on.
For example, if you're currently on the Courses tab, tap the magnifying glass icon at the top right of the screen to search Courses. Like this:
Type the name of a Course, Teacher, or a keyword that you’re looking for into the search field (circled in red in the image below) at the top of the screen. Tap Go at the bottom right of your keyboard.
Search results for your title or keyword will be shown for everything in Courses. The same is true of the Singles, Sleep and Podcasts tab. Tap each tab, then search it for the information you're looking for.