Podcasts to Listen to if You're Dealing With Work Related Stress
Many of us experience work-related stress whether we're struggling with a difficult boss, lack of motivation and productivity, financial worries, or a toxic work environment. Mindfulness and meditation can help you navigate the various stressors that may accompany your busy work life. We have work-related meditations that are searchable in the app and here are some podcasts that might help you on your journey and commitment to a healthier relationship with work. We hope you find these useful!
You can find these episodes for free wherever you listen to your podcasts or inside the Ten Percent Happier app with a subscription.
- #395 How to Handle Difficult People | Dawn Mauricio November 8, 2021
- #394 Staying Sane at Work | Laurie Santos November 5, 2021
- #393: How to Give Feedback Without Ruining Everything | Kim Scott November 3, 2021
- #392: How to Fight Languishing (at Work and Everywhere Else) | Adam Grant November 1, 2021
- #352: Why You’re Burning Out -- And How to Fix It | Leah Weiss issued June 2, 2021
- #318: A New Way to Think About Your Time | Ashley Whillans issued January 25, 2021
- #271: The Antidote to Burnout | Leah Weiss issued August 5, 2020
- #242: A Buddhist Approach to Money Worries - Ethan Nichtern issued April 27, 2020
- #232: How to Actually Get Work Done at Home | Rasmus Hougaard & Jacqueline Carter issued March 20, 2020
- #230: Work Less, Get More Done | Alex Soojung Kim-Pang issued March 11, 2020
- #216: How to Thrive Under Stress | Elizabeth Stanley, PhD issued December 4, 2019
- #175: The Mind of the Leader | Rasmus Hougaard and Jacqueline Carter issued February 20, 2019
- #167: Making Every Day a Sabbatical | Ben Feder issued December 26, 2018
- #158: Forgoing Hollywood and Finding Meditation | Tal Rabinowitz issued October 24, 2018
- #130: How to Be a Better Boss | Janice Marturano issued April 11, 2018
- #129: 'When' Can Make a Big Difference | Daniel Pink issued April 4, 2018
- #107: The Wharton Monk | Andrew Scheffer issued November 8, 2017
- #24 Dr. Amishi Jha & Maj. Gen. Walter Piatt | July 6th, 2016
- #19 Emma Seppala | June 5th, 2016
If we can answer any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!