Podcast Episodes to Listen to if You're Working on Eating Habits
We all experience difficult emotions, distress and unease in our lives. Sometimes we turn to others to comfort us, and sometimes we turn to food - after all, it's not called comfort food for nothing! This is a lot more common than you may think and you are definitely not alone. Here are a few Ten Percent Happier podcast episodes that you might find helpful as you navigate the difficulties of emotional eating.
You can find these episodes for free wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- #401: How to Embrace the Anti-Diet | Christy Harrison released December 1, 2021.
- #400: Jameela Jamil on Mental Self-Defense issued November 29, 2021
- #286: Feeding the Mind | Dr. Mark Hyman issued September 28, 2020
- #258: Why Your Bad Habits (and Addictions) May Be Getting Worse - and How Mindfulness Can Help | Dr. Jud Brewer issued June 22nd, 2020
- Jud has a course in the Ten Percent Happier app too!
- #220: The Anti-Diet | Evelyn Tribole issued January 1, 2020