🎙 Podcasts to Listen to When You're Feeling Low
Many of us think about hope as wishing for some specific outcome or result: a raise, a promotion, a romantic entanglement, and more. We can get attached to these outcomes–and then get disappointed when they (inevitably) don’t work out exactly as we’d hoped.
But there is a way to hope wisely and hope is a skill. One you can get better at.
Try these podcast episodes for more on how to build hope as a skill.
- #337: Hope is a Skill | George Mumford published April 12, 2021
- #338: Discomfort: A Counterintuitive Source of Hope | Sebene Selassie published April 14, 2021
- Meditation: How to See Hope in the Every Day | published April 16, 2021
- #339: Why buddhism is Inherently Hopeful (Despite All the Talk of Suffering) | Oren Jay Sofer published April 19, 2021
- #340: The Science of Hope | Jacqueline Mattis published April 21, 2021