Podcast Episodes on Meditation and Kids
If you're looking for information on meditation and kids, give these podcast episodes a listen!
You can find these episodes for free wherever you listen to your podcasts or inside the Ten Percent Happier app with a subscription.
- The Gospel of Adequacy | Miguel Sancho & Felicia Morton| May 21, 2021
- Parenting in a Pandemic | Susan Kaiser Greenland | March 18, 2020
- Type A Nun, Mindful Parenting, and Natural Awareness | Diana Winston | May 29, 2019
- Introducing Middle Schoolers to Meditation | Mallika Chopra | August 28, 2018
- #121: Teaching Mindfulness to Kids | Susan Kaiser Greenland and Annaka Harris | February 7, 2018
- #119: Helping College Students Fight Stress and FOMO | Yael Shy | January 24th, 2018
- #16: Ali Smith | May 18th, 2016
- Check out the Childproof podcast. While it doesn't cover meditating with kids and teaching them to meditate, it's a great resource for parents.
- Another great resource is our collaboration with Fraggle Rock. Check it out at tenpercent.com/fraggle-rock.
If we can help you find any other content in the Ten Percent Happier resources, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.