Podcast Episodes on the Science Behind Meditation
What does science say about mindfulness meditation and how it works in the brain and in our bodies? These podcast episodes address that question and more!
You can find these episodes for free wherever you listen to your podcasts or inside the Ten Percent Happier app with a subscription.
- Shawn Achor, The Science Behind Gratitude
- Can Meditation Prolong Your Life?, Dr. Peter Attia
- The Brain Science of Enlightenment | Rick Hanson
- How to Outsmart Your Pain | Christiane Wolf
- Psychedelics and Meditation | Michael Pollan
- What Does it Actually Mean to Be a "Whole Person"? | Scott Barry Kaufman
- The Science of Training Your Attention | Dr. Amishi Jha
- The Science of Depression | Sona Dimidjian
- #466 The Science of Handling Uncertainty | Maya Shankar
- #112 This is Your Brain on Meditation | Dr. David Vago | December 6th, 2017
- #98 Altered Traits | Daniel Goleman and Dr. Richard Davidson | September 8th, 2017
- #75 Creator of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction | Jon Kabat-Zinn | May 3rd, 2017
- #61 Using Mindfulness to Beat Addiction | Dr. Judson Brewer | February 15th, 2017
- #29: Dr. Richard Davidson | August 10th, 2016
- #24 Dr. Amishi Jha & Maj. Gen. Walter Piatt | July 6th, 2016
If you have anymore questions please email us at email@example.com. We're here to help!