Where to Find the Ten Percent Happier Podcast
There are several ways to listen to the award winning Ten Percent Happier podcast with Dan Harris. This article will help you find the option that's best for you.
Table of Contents
- On our Website
- Inside the Ten Percent Happier App
- Apple Podcast App
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music
- Other Good Things to Know About the Ten Percent Happier Podcast
On Our Website
You can find information about the Ten Percent Happier Podcast with Dan Harris on our website at tenpercent.com/podcast. There you can listen to the most recent and featured episodes, find links to various streaming platforms and engage with the show to ask questions, give feedback or suggest future guests. Please check it out!
Inside the Ten Percent Happier App
If you have the Ten Percent Happier app on your cell phone or tablet, you'll see a Podcasts button on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen. Subscribers can listen to the podcast ad-free and get access to early release episodes inside the app.
Apple Podcast App
If you have an iPhone or iPad you can listen to the podcast using Apple's Podcast App. Once you're in the Apple Podcast app, search for Ten Percent Happier and navigate to the main podcast page. You can also tap this link to go directly. Tap Follow to keep up with new episodes automatically.
Inside Apple Podcasts there are two listening options:
- Free: Scroll down the Apple Podcast feed to find currently released episodes and past episodes (back to our first episode on March 11, 2016 with the Dalai Lama!).
- If you tap an episode that asks for a subscription, that's an early release episode. Please tap out of it and wait for the wide release date which will be a week later.
- Subscribed: If you don't have a Ten Percent Happier app subscription and you'd like to listen to the podcast ad free and with early access, you can subscribe to Wondery+.
You can also check out Apple's support article Listen with Apple Podcasts that has lots of information in it.
If you have an Android device you can use Google Podcasts to listen. Inside Google Podcasts, search for Ten Percent Happier and tap into the full podcast page. You can also tap this link to go directly. There's a button to subscribe so all new episodes are easily available to you. You can also check out Google's support article Listen to Podcasts with Google Podcasts - Android that has lots of information in it.
You can use Spotify on both Apple and Android devices. You'll download it from the App Store or the Google Play store. Search in Spotify for Ten Percent Happier and tap Follow to have new episodes highlighted in the app when they come out. You can also tap this link to go directly.
You can listen to the Ten Percent Happier podcast through Amazon Music. Download the Amazon Music app onto your device from Apple's App Store or the Google Play store. Search for Ten Percent Happier in the Podcast tab of Amazon Music and tap Follow to have new episodes highlighted in the app when they come out. You can also tap this link to go directly.
- Free: Without an Amazon Music subscription you can listen to currently released episodes and past episodes (back to our first episode on March 11, 2016 with the Dalai Lama!).
- Subscribed: If you have an Amazon Music subscription you'll be able to listen to the podcast ad free and hear the episodes on our early release schedule.
Other Good Things To Know About the Ten Percent Happier Podcast
- Show Notes: People often look for the show notes from the podcast because there are links to great resources in them. You'll find the show notes for each episode inside the app you use to listen.
- Our website also has show notes on the individual podcast episode pages. Start here: Every Episode from the Ten Percent Happier Podcast.
- Feedback: We love to hear from you! If you'd like to share your thoughts on a podcast episode please use this form: Ten Percent Happier Podcast Feedback Form.
- Ask a Question: If you'd like to submit a question that might get answered on the podcast, please call 646-883-8326 and leave a voicemail.
- Suggest a Guest: Who would you like to hear on the show? Please use this form to send us your suggestions: Podcast Guest Suggestion.
If you have more questions about the podcast we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.