Managing an Apple Subscription
How to manage a subscription to the Ten Percent Happier app purchased through Apple.
Thanks for subscribing to Ten Percent Happier through Apple's App Store! For your privacy, Apple doesn't allow us to look at your Apple ID purchases although they send us start and stop information for your subscription. Here are some great resources at Apple you can use to manage your subscription.
How can I find my receipt?
To find the receipt from Apple for your Ten Percent Happier subscription please check the email address you use as your Apple ID. They would send the receipt there.
When does my subscription end or renew? How much does my subscription cost?
The easiest way to check your subscription is to log into your Apple ID purchase history on Apple's website at Apple Manage Subscriptions Webpage. This page has information on the next billing date for your subscription, the price you're paying (either monthly or annually) and you'll have the option to cancel the automatic renewal. Apple also has phone support for subscription questions. You can call them at 800-275-2273 in the United States or find the number for your area on their website at Applecare Worldwide. If you call, please be sure to tap or ask for Apple's billing support since that's the team at Apple who will have access to your Apple ID purchases.
How can I change my payment method?
If you think there's an issue with your payment method on file with Apple try their website: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store.
How can I cancel?
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Scroll down to "iTunes and App Store".
- Tap Your AppleID Email.
- Select "View AppleID" (You may be asked to log in or authorize with Touch ID or Face ID.).
- Scroll down and tap "Subscriptions".
- Select the Ten Percent Happier subscription.
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle.
- If you have any trouble with these steps or need to cancel from your desktop computer, please consult Apple’s support page here.
- You can confirm all your Apple ID Trials and Subscription purchases by logging into your Apple ID account on their website at See Your Purchase History For the App Store, or by accessing your Purchase History in your Settings app.
Note: We are unable to cancel your Apple subscription for you so you must follow the above steps to cancel yourself. If you see the subscription expiration date at the top of your listing, and scrolling to the bottom you don't see a link to cancel your subscription (instead you see text that suggests you can "resubscribe"), this indicates that you have already successfully canceled your subscription and do not need to take further action.
After canceling your subscription you'll continue to have access to the Ten Percent Happier premium content until your subscription is set to expire. For any further assistance, please email Ten Percent Happier customer support at email@example.com.