Reset Your Password
It happens all the time - we need to reset our passwords. We can help you with that.
You'll only use a password if you're signing into your account using Sign in with Email. If you created your account using Sign in with Apple or Sign in with Google, your account won't have a password.
Request a Password Reset Email Using this Link
- Tap this Password Reset Link to get to the webpage where you can request a reset email.
- Enter your email address and tap Reset Password one time.
- To confirm that your request has been received, look at the top of the screen for the sentence, "Success! You will receive an email within the next few minutes that will contain instructions for changing your password."
- Please read Checking Your Email instructions below.
Checking Your Email
- Check your email for a Password Reset message from Ten Percent Happier. If you don't see it, please check your Spam folder.
- Tap the blue Reset Password box which will open your secure password reset webpage.
- Enter your new password.
- Tap Save This Password.
- Look for the sentence, "Success! Your password has been changed." at the top of the screen to confirm that you password's been reset.
If you need help with the next steps in getting signed into your account please read our article Sign Into Ten Percent Happier with an Existing Account.
You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any part of the process doesn't go smoothly for you - we're here to help!