Sign Into Ten Percent Happier With an Existing Account
This article will help you get signed back into an existing Ten Percent Happier app account. We have the instructions in both video and written form and they vary slightly for Apple and Android devices so please make sure you're looking at the instructions that match your cellphone or tablet.
You'll need to download the Ten Percent Happier app before moving to the next steps. If you have any questions about that please check out our Help Center article How can I download the app?
The Ten Percent Happier app isn't current available for computers. Check out our Help Center article Can I use the Ten Percent Happier app on a computer? for links to the content you can access on the web. If you bought a subscription already but don't have a mobile device, please email us at email@example.com for help.
Sign Into Your Ten Percent Happier Account
When you open the app you should see the screen below. If you don't, you're probably already signed into the app. In that case, check out our Help Center article How to Sign Out of the Ten Percent Happier App to get back to this screen.
- Tap on the words Sign In at the bottom of the first screen.
- Choose the sign in method you used when first registering your account:
- Sign in with Email
- Sign in with Apple - iPhone and iPad only. Please see this article for more detailed instructions for using Sign in with Apple.
- Sign In with Google - Android only
- If you registered using Sign in with Email,
- Type the email address and password you used to register your Ten Percent Happier account then tap Sign In.
- If you need to reset your password please use our password reset link. Look for this, "You will receive an email within the next few minutes that will contain instructions for changing your password," in the upper, left corner of the screen to confirm that your password reset request has been received.
- If you registered using Sign in with Apple, or Sign In with Google, choose the appropriate method and tap Continue to proceed to your account. If you use any of these methods to sign in, you won't need a password.
How to Login Video for iOS Devices
How to Login Video for Android Devices
Please let us know if you run into any snags or if you have any other questions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.