Mindfulness for Parents
Here are some Ten Percent Happier resources you can use when you're experiencing stress or difficulty as a parent.
Use the search function in the app to find the podcasts, meditations and talks or, if you have this open on the same phone you use for Ten Percent Happier, tap the link.
Be sure to check out Childproof, our podcast series created to help parents learn how to raise kids without losing track of themselves in the process. In each episode Yasmeen Khan, a journalist and mom, shares conversations and stories with fellow parents and experts on how to navigate this whole parenting thing — especially the shifts that happen within ourselves. Because parents are growing too.
On our Website
- Meditation for Parents | Jess Morey
- Parenting in Hard Moments | Jess Morey
- Worrying About Kids | Diana Winston
- #414. What We Can Learn About Happiness from Babies | Alison Gopnik
- Parenting in a Pandemic | Susan Kaiser Greenland
- The Gospel of Adequacy | Miguel Sancho & Felicia Morton
- Type A Nun, Mindful Parenting and Natural Awareness | Diana Winston
- From Freedom... to Parenting | Jeff Warren
- Too Busy Parenting to Be Mindful? Try This. | Sumi Kim
- Becoming a Parent Is All About Letting Go | Yael Shy
- How to Help Your Kids | Susan Pollack
- What Parenting Taught Me About Letting Go | Yael Shy
- Scrambled Eggs: Mindful Parenting in a Pandemic | Sumi Kim
- What Parenting Has Taught Me About Mindfulness | Jay Michaelson
- How to be a Good Enough Parent | Jess Morey
If you have more questions or need help accessing our resources please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.