Mindfulness for Kids and Teens
Here are some Ten Percent Happier resources you can use when you want to share mindfulness with kids.
Use the search function in the app to find the podcasts, meditations and talks or, if you have this open on the same phone you use for Ten Percent Happier, tap the link.
- On our website, no subscription needed: Meditations inspired by Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock
Inside the App
- Naming Emotions
- Before Eating Together
- Mindfulness When You're Online
- The Slow Motion Dial
- Mindful Listening
- Shake it Up
- Fun House Mirror
From the Ten Percent Happier Podcast
- Introducing Middle Schoolers to Meditation | Mallika Chopra*
- Teaching Mindfulness to Kids | Susan Kaiser Greenland and Annaka Harris*
- Teaching Meditation to Teenagers | Jessica Morey*
- Ali Smith*
*This episode is not currently available inside the app. Use the link here or find it in your regular podcast app.
- How to Meditate with Your Kids | Sumi Kim
- What I Learned Teaching Mindfulness in Public School | Brian Simmons
- How to Help Your Kids Cope | Susan Pollack
- Bedtime Meditation for Parents and Kids | Sumi Kim
- Your Kids' Screen Time... and Your Own | Sumi Kim
If you have more questions or need help accessing our content please email us at email@example.com.