Refund a Ten Percent Happier App Subscription
We know sometimes things don't work out and you'll need a refund for your Ten Percent Happier app subscription. We'll do our best to help with that process.
The way you request your refund depends on where you bought your subscription. If you're not sure, use the steps in our Help Center article How to Tell Where You Bought Your Ten Percent Happier Subscription.
If You Purchased Your Subscription on the Ten Percent Happier Website
Thanks for meditating with us! If you bought your subscription on our website, please email us at email@example.com to request a refund. We need to know the address the account's registered to so be sure to include either that or a copy of your purchase receipt. If you're still signed into your Ten Percent Happier account, you can find the registration address like this:
- Open your Profile in the Ten Percent Happier app.
- iPhone or iPad: Tap the Profile icon in the upper, left corner of the screen.
- Android phones or tablets: Tap the Profile icon in the upper, right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings (gear icon) in the upper, right corner.
- Tap Account under MEMBERSHIP.
- Check the Email and Login Method and let us know what it is.
If You Purchased Your Subscription Through the Google Play Store
Here's some information from the Google Play support article Learn about refunds on Google Play.
Use these steps to request a refund through Google Play. You’ll usually get a decision within 1 business day but it can take up to 4 business days.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Select Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
- You'll get a message that says "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes but it can take up to 4 business days.
If Google's process doesn't work for you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help and include a copy of your purchase receipt or your Google Play Order Number (begins with GPA) so we can find the purchase.
If You Purchased Your Subscription Through Apple's App Store
If you subscribed to Ten Percent Happier through the App Store you'll need to reach out to Apple directly with your refund request. For your privacy, Apple doesn't allow us to request refunds, process refunds or manage your App Store account in any way.
They have a few options for requesting a refund:
- Contact their support team here: Apple's Product Support Link.
- On your receipt tap Report a Problem and follow the steps to request a refund.
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com, sign in and follow the steps to request a refund.
- Call App Store billing through AppleCare. 800-275-2273 in the U.S. or find the number for your area here: Contact Apple for Support and Service. Be sure to tap or ask for billing support since that’s the team at AppleCare who’ll have access to your Apple ID purchases.
Need more information about Apple refunds? Read about Apple's refund rules and process on their website at Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.
Please let us know if you run into any snags or if you have any other questions. You can email us at email@example.com.