Refund a Ten Percent Happier App Subscription
Yes - we have a refund process.
The way you request a refund depends on where you purchased your subscription. Subscriptions to Ten Percent Happier are sold through three sources:
- The Ten Percent Happier website,
- Apple's App Store,
- and the Google Play store.
If you're unsure how you purchased your subscription start by reading this Help Center article, How can I tell where I bought my Ten Percent Happier subscription?
The Ten Percent Happier Website
If you bought your subscription directly through our website please email us at email@example.com to cancel. For yearly subscription purchases made through the tenpercent.com website we're usually able to accommodate refund requests made within 30 days of purchase. If your purchase was made through Google Play please include a copy of your purchase receipt or your Google Play Order Number (begins with GPA) along with your refund request.
The Google Play Store
Here's some information from the Google Play support article Learn about refunds on Google Play.
Use these steps to request a refund through Google Play. You’ll usually get a decision within 1 business day but it can take up to 4 business days.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Select Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
- You'll get a message that says "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes but it can take up to 4 business days.
If this process doesn't work for you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help and include a copy of your purchase receipt or your Google Play Order Number (begins with GPA) so we can find the purchase.
Apple's App Store
If you subscribed to Ten Percent Happier through the App Store you'll need to reach out to Apple directly with your refund request. For your privacy, Apple doesn't allow us to request refunds, process refunds or manage your App Store account in any way.
There are three ways to request a refund from Apple’s App Store.
- On your receipt tap Report a Problem and follow the steps to request a refund.
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com, sign in and follow the steps to request a refund.
- Call App Store billing through AppleCare. The number for the US is 1-800-275-2273 or you can find the number for your area in this Apple support article that has a list of Apple phone numbers around the world. Please be sure to tap or ask for billing support since that’s the team at AppleCare who’ll have access to your Apple ID purchases.
Need more information regarding Apple refunds?
- Read about Apple's refund rules and process on their website at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084.
- Request a refund for a subscription made through the App Store at reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Contact Apple Support directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/ and click on Music, Apps and Services.
- Call Apple directly and ask for a billing specialist. You can find the Customer Support phone number for your area on their website at AppleCare Worldwide.