How to Tell Where You Bought Your Ten Percent Happier App Subscription
There are several ways to get a Ten Percent Happier app subscription and making changes to it may be different depending on where you got it.
You can tell where you bought your Ten Percent Happier app subscription inside the app settings.
- Open your Profile in the Ten Percent Happier app.
- iPhone or iPad: Tap the Profile icon in the upper, left corner of the screen.
- Android phones or tablets: Tap the Profile icon in the upper, right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings (gear icon) in the upper, right corner.
- Tap Subscription under MEMBERSHIP.
- The Type of subscription can be any of the following:
- Web (purchased on the Ten Percent Happier website)
- Tap your subscription to see additional details and link directly to management information for your subscription source.
These subscription types don't need to be canceled because they don't renew: Gift, Complimentary, Organization, Promotional, Referral.
If you're in a free trial of Ten Percent Happier, your Subscription page will look like this (note: the Type will vary):
Free Trial that will Subscribe Automatically
Free Trail that's Been Cancelled You'll still get your full, free trial. The cancellation only stops the subscription from happening automatically at the end of the trial.
If you have an active subscription to Ten Percent Happier, your Subscription page will look like this (note: the Type will vary):
Active Subscription Set to Renew Automatically
Active Subscription Set to Expire
If you still have questions, please email us at email@example.com.