Ten Percent Happier and Apple Accessibility
Ten Percent Happier is optimized to work well with Apple’s built in accessibility features. If you have questions on setting up accessibility features on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch here are some resources at Apple:
- Apple Accessibility Phone Number - for accessibility questions only and available 24/7: 877-204-3930
- Apple website:
- Free Apple Classes. Find the schedule for your local store at Today at Apple
- If you’re using Zoom we recommend Full Screen Zoom rather than Window Zoom in the Ten Percent Happier app.
- If you’re using larger accessibility text sizes you may not be able to read the full text of the meditation descriptions.
- Bold Text will help make all the text in the app darker.
- We recommend Siri Shortcuts to start meditations using only your voice. For instructions on setting up Siri Shortcuts for Ten Percent Happier click, tap or activate this Siri Shortcuts article.
- Closed captions are currently available on all the courses in the Ten Percent Happier app when you're streaming the meditations and videos over wifi or cellular.
- Downloaded courses don't have closed captions at this time.
- We're working to get captions on all our content but at this time the only Singles meditations that have captions are those that are also part of a course.