Mindfulness for Grief
Grief is a strong, hard emotion and sometimes mindfulness meditation can help us get through it. Here are some Ten Percent Happier resources for dealing with grief.
Meditations Available Inside the Ten Percent Happier App With a Subscription
- Opening to Strong Emotions with Joseph Goldstein
- Accepting Difficult Emotions with Joseph Goldstein
- Fear with Joseph Goldstein
- Sadness with Oren Jay Sofer
- Working with Grief with Sebene Selassie
- RAIN with Jeff Warren
- Forgiveness Meditation with JoAnna Hardy
- Anger with Oren Jay Sofer
- Feeling Grief with Sharon Salzberg
- Losing Someone You Love with Alexis Santos
- When Grief Arrives with Oren Jay Sofer
Free Newsletter Articles:
Free in your podcast app or with a subscription in the Ten Percent Happier app.
- Grief and Meditation | Joe DiNardo
- #466. The Science of Handling Uncertainty | Maya Shankar
- The Good News About Your Inevitable Decline | Arthur Brooks
- How to Get the Wisdom of Old Age Now | Dilip Jeste
- How to Suffer Well | Brother Pháp Dung
- The Profound Upsides of Mortality | Nikki Mirghafori, PhD
- Sharon Salzberg, A Meditation Master Stares Down Death
- The Importance of Dying Before You Die, Helen Tworkov
- Mirabai Bush, Conversations on Loving and Dying
- Frank Ostaseski, What Death Can Teach Us About Living
- Chodo and Koshin
Talks Available Inside the App with a Subscription
This Help Center article, Use the Search Function in the App, will help you find the content.
If you have additional questions or need help accessing the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.