Share a Meditation or Podcast from the Ten Percent Happier App
You can share content from inside the Ten Percent Happier app with others!
- If the content is included in the free account, anyone can use it. This includes The Basics and The Dalai Lama's Guide to Happiness courses plus about 50 meditations in the Singles section of the app. A list of free content is here, Free Content in the Ten Percent Happier App.
- If the content is part of a subscription, your friend will also need to have a subscription. If they don't have one yet, try sharing a Guest Pass to give them 30 days free with no credit card required and nothing to cancel. More information on the Guest Pass is here, Share the Ten Percent Happier App.
Here's how to share content from inside the Ten Percent Happier App.
- Open the app to the content you want to share.
- Look for the share icon on your device. It might look like any of the following:
- Tap the share button and choose one of the messaging options on your device - text, messages, email, etc.
- Send a link to your friend and ask them to open the text, message or email on the same phone they use for their Ten Percent Happier app.
- When your friend taps the link, the app will open directly to the content you shared.
- Your friend's cellphone has to have the Ten Percent Happier installed. If they don't already have the app, they'll be asked to download it and create an account.
- If the content is part of a subscription, they'll either need a subscription or they'll be asked to start a free trial.
This is a great way to share a specific meditation or podcast to get someone started!
If you or your friends have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!