How do I use the Apple Health app to add minutes to my meditation history?
Add meditation minutes manually using the Apple Health app:
First, make sure Ten Percent Happier is sharing data with the Health app using the instructions in our Help Center article How do I enable Mindful Minutes with the Apple Health App on iPhone?
Once you have the Ten Percent Happier app and your Apple Health app integrated you can add mindful minutes to your Health app as follows:
- Open the Heath app.
- Tap Browse.
- Tap Mindfulness.
- Tap Mindful Minutes.
- Tap Add Data in the upper, right corner.
- Set the date and time you meditated. Be careful not to log a multi-day meditation.
- Tap Add in the upper right corner.
If you accidentally add a multi-day meditation, you can delete it. Scroll to the bottom of the Mindful Minutes screen and tap “Show All Data"
- Tap “Edit” at the top right
- Tap the red circle to the left of the meditation you want to delete.
- Then got back and add the session correctly.
- If the long session still shows in your Ten Percent Happier meditation history please email us and we'll remove it.