Use the Apple Health App to Add Minutes to Your Meditation History
You can use the Health app on your iPhone to manually add meditation minutes to your Ten Percent Happier app that you've done outside the app. This is often used if you've been a meditation retreat, you meditated when you didn't have cellular or WiFi service or the app didn't correctly register a meditation.
Use the Health App to Add Meditation Minutes to Your Streak
First, make sure Ten Percent Happier is sharing data with the Health app using the instructions in our Help Center article Enable Mindful Minutes With the Apple Health App on iPhone.
Once you have the Ten Percent Happier app and your Apple Health app integrated you can add mindful minutes to your Health app as follows:
- Open the Heath app.
- Tap Browse.
- Tap Mindfulness.
- Tap Mindful Minutes.
- Tap Add Data in the upper, right corner.
- Set the date and time you meditated. Be careful not to log a multi-day meditation.
- Tap Add in the upper right corner.
If you accidentally add an incorrect meditation time or date, you can delete it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Mindful Minutes screen.
- Tap Show All Data.
- Tap Edit in the top, right corner of the screen.
- Tap the red circle to the left of the meditation you want to delete.
- Confirm by tapping the Delete button that pops up to the right of the session.
- Then go back and add the session correctly.
- If your session got added for more than 12 hours it may still show in your Ten Percent Happier meditation history even though it's been deleted from your Health data. In that case, please email us and we'll remove it.
If you have more questions or we can help with anything else, please email us at email@example.com.